Always New Directions
Peace Of Mind, A Lifetime Of Work, Sighted For The Millennium, A New Century, The Same Love
As the 1990s began, Stevie continued working with other artists. He appeared on albums, sang at concerts, and worked in his studio. His fans wondered if Stevie was going to continue this sort of career. The soundtrack album for The Woman in Red was already five years old. Fans hoped that Stevie was going to thrill them with something new soon.
Stevie's activism was never far behind his music. In fact, they often worked hand in hand. The late 1980s saw Stevie playing at benefit concerts for AIDS awareness and drug abuse, and fund-raising for the blind, mentally handicapped, and homeless. In the 1990s, Stevie traveled the world promoting awareness for each of these social problems. In 1995, Stevie came through for his music fans. He released his long-awaited (and years in the making) Conversation Peace.
- SELECTED DISCOGRAPHY
- The 1980s - American Musical Tastes, Motown Reunion And Saturday Night Live, Jesse Jackson And The Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- Always New Directions - Peace Of Mind
- Always New Directions - A Lifetime Of Work
- Always New Directions - Sighted For The Millennium
- Always New Directions - A New Century, The Same Love
- Always New Directions - A Look Into The Future