Success Comes Slowly
Bluesology Gets A Manager And A Record Deal, Making It Big?, Bluesology Adds A New Section
After dropping out of school, Reggie concentrated only on his career. He took a job with a music company on Denmark Street. Denmark Street in London housed most of the music industry's publishers. Reggie's job was with Mills Music, an American firm whose clients included some very famous people, such as Fats Waller, Duke Ellington, and Leroy Anderson. Reggie didn't interact with the performers but instead worked in the warehouse, filling orders, packing boxes with sheet music, and preparing tea for his boss. The job was not glamorous or fulfilling, but it made Reggie feel like he was part of the music world, a feeling he truly loved.
- Climb to Fame - The Moment It Turned, Becoming Elton John, Heading In The Right Direction, Empty Sky Is Released In London
- Born to Rock - Reginald Finds His Passion, A Performer Already, A Rocky Marriage, Royal Academy Of Music Sees Talent
- Success Comes Slowly - Bluesology Gets A Manager And A Record Deal
- Success Comes Slowly - Making It Big?
- Success Comes Slowly - Bluesology Adds A New Section
- Success Comes Slowly - On The Road
- Success Comes Slowly - Major Changes Within Bluesology
- Success Comes Slowly - Hope From Liberty
- Success Comes Slowly - Bernard Taupin: Poetry Makes Music
- Success Comes Slowly - Success Begins To Brew