CATCH A WAVE
“two Step Side Step”, Breaking Away, “loop De Loop”, Fun, Fun, Fun In Europe
“Surfin'” took off on the local singles charts like wildfire and hit Billboard‘s number seventy-five spot by March 1962. This convinced the Beach Boys that they were a real rock and roll band. Brian and Mike (who had quit both of his jobs) wrote dozens of new songs, including “Surfer Girl” and “Surfin’ Safari,' which the group recorded with the Morgans at Keen Studios. Murry, who had assumed the position of band manager, tirelessly promoted the group by calling radio stations around the country. He even booked the band's first gigs at local rock clubs.
- GOOD VIBRATIONS - Turbulent Times, Bruce Johnston: “i Write The Song”, “don't Worry Baby”, Spiritual Music
- WHEN I GROW UP (TO BE A MAN) - California Saga, “rock And Roll Music”, Family Affair, Surf City Soul, What's In A Name?
- CATCH A WAVE - “two Step Side Step”
- CATCH A WAVE - Breaking Away
- CATCH A WAVE - “loop De Loop”
- CATCH A WAVE - Fun, Fun, Fun In Europe