American Musical Tastes, Motown Reunion And Saturday Night Live, Jesse Jackson And The Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
In the 1980s, Stevie Wonder cut the amount of time he spent in the studio. He had many other things pulling at his time. For one thing, he kept his promise to spend more time with his two children and his wife. Meanwhile, his social and political activism were growing stronger every day. He traveled around the world, helping people in many ways. By pledging his own money, Stevie showed everyone that they too could make a difference just by giving a little. All through the '80s, Stevie was a tireless worker.
- Always New Directions - Peace Of Mind, A Lifetime Of Work, Sighted For The Millennium, A New Century, The Same Love
- Standing on His Own - Breaking (from) The Mold, New York Move, New Company, New Album, New Stevie!
- The 1980s - American Musical Tastes
- The 1980s - Motown Reunion And Saturday Night Live
- The 1980s - Jesse Jackson And The Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- The 1980s - Oscar-winning Song And Hunger Benefit
- The 1980s - Hall Of Fame Honors