Turbulent Times, Bruce Johnston: “i Write The Song”, “don't Worry Baby”, Spiritual Music
The Beach Boys finished off 1964 with a bang. A live album, Beach Boys Concert, was released in October and shot to number one on the charts—a first for the group. The top-selling The Beach Boys' Christmas Album hit record stores the same month, and the band was slated for a brief tour of the western United States before the holiday season. Brian and Marilyn moved to a larger apartment in West Hollywood, and even carefree ladies’ man Dennis showed signs of settling down.
- THE NEAREST FARAWAY PLACE - “add Some Music To Your Day”, “here Comes The Night”, “i Know There's An Answer”
- CATCH A WAVE - “two Step Side Step”, Breaking Away, “loop De Loop”, Fun, Fun, Fun In Europe
- GOOD VIBRATIONS - Turbulent Times
- GOOD VIBRATIONS - Bruce Johnston: “i Write The Song”
- GOOD VIBRATIONS - “don't Worry Baby”
- GOOD VIBRATIONS - Spiritual Music